Custom Business Application Design
Web Application Development
Business application design for Web pages
Static web page design and development using HTML, XML, etc.
Graphics and page layout design using HTML, etc.
Dynamic web page programming and development, using Visual Studio.NET, C#, and VB.NET
Web-based client-server application develo9fgvpment
Server-side coding of custom functions and extensions
Reporting solutions with Crystal Reports
- Client-Server Application Development
- Business application design for Client-Server
- Programming of server-side code for windows based applications.
- Client-side GUI design
- Programming of client-side code for Windows platforms.
- ODBC programming to allow access to databases when necessary.
- Database design and definition SQL
- System support programming where needed
- SQL Programming
- Database Schema definitions in SQL
- Database access and manipulation using SQL
Project Management and Development
- Client Liaison
- Define client needs
- Define scope of project
- Define deliverables
- Define expected milestones and completion date of project
- Identify and evaluate risk factors
- Reach agreement with client on mutual expectations of end-result of project.
- Business application design
- Define business rules and logic
- Define database schema
- Design of application flow and user interface
- Design of required output produced by application
- System documentation
- Database documentation (relations, fields, files, keys, etc).
- User documentation
- Installation and configuration documentation
- Application development
- Prototyping user interface
- Coding business or system logic
- Coding application
- Testing and debugging application
- Working with client to certify features and functions of application
- Project Management
- Preparation of time-lines for project
- Ongoing communications with client to provide status reports
- Project accounting - time spent on each task, and personnel used
- Reviews with personnel to ensure project is on track
- Revisions to client requirements as requested by client, or as arising from discoveries made during course of project.
- Monitoring of and revisions to original project time-lines, as needed
Dedicated & Shared Hosting
- Dedicated Servers
- For businesses demanding robust e-commerce applications
- Offering exceptional performance and scalability that can grow with your needs
- Remote Management via Terminal Services
- Shared Hosting
- For businesses and organizations that require an online presence while keeping costs low.
- Local Area Network (LAN) - connecting and serving a single location
- Wide Area Network (WAN) - connecting and serving multiple locations
- Wireless Network (LAN/WLAN)) - connecting local and remote locations
- Onsite and Remote support for your network, servers, and workstations. Remote support is conducted after multiple layers of security are implemented.